Smoothie Bowl #3
- 1/4 frozen banana
- 200mls coconut cream
- handful ice
- 1-2 tbs protein powder (vanilla)
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tbs coconut oil (MCT)
- 1 tbs tahini
- handful frozen blueberries
- sprinkle for topping nuts/seeds/buckwheat/cocao nibs/chia
Hope you’re having a great week.
Here’s a recipe for a smoothie bowl – what makes a smoothie bowl?…in my mind it’s thicker than your average smoothie AND…it’s in a bowl!
To make your smoothie thick add more ice and/or reduce the liquid volume.
Here’s how it rolled:
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and process for 10-20 secs or until processed – be aware that the longer you blitz the more friction will be created resulting in a thinner smoothie.
- Top with some crunch – seeds, buckwheat, cocao nibs, chia, nuts etc