- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup activated buckwheat
- 1/2 sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup almond flakes
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp manuka honey
How are you?
It’s been a baking kinda day – made a beautiful whole curried snapper with greens and then made this delicious batch of granola. The ingredients are far from set in stone so feel free to swap any ingredients you want and play around with the ratios.
This is how my granola went down:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Throw all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and combine
- Add the coconut oil
- Add the Manuka honey (coconut nectar, maple syrup)
- Combine thoroughly
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Spread the granola mix evenly over the paper
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Store in airtight jar or Tuppleware