Lemon & Raspberry Gummies
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbs coconut nectar
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/4 cup grass-fed beef gelatine
Hope you had a great weekend – check out these little guys!
This is a simple recipe and one that I adapted from Mickey Trescott (Auto-Immune Paleo). These are a healthy extension on the gummies that have been a favourite with kids (and adults) for years. With only 5 ingredient it’s super clean and easy to make. The inclusion of gelatine means you’ll have a valuable source of nutrients providing repair to gut and soft tissue.
Here’s how it rolled:
- In a bowl combine the raspberries and lemon juice and transfer to a blender
- Add the chia seeds
- Blitz for 10-20 sec or until fully combined
- Transfer to a saucepan on a low heat – add the gelatine and coconut nectar
- Gently whisk for 5 minutes or until the mixture thins
- Remove from the heat and pour into silicone molds
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour or until they are firm