- Large Handful watercress – big stalks removed
- ¼ red cabbage – shredded
- 2 avocado’s – sliced
- 2 heirloom tomatoes – sliced
- Handful mixed black olives – pitted
- 1 tbs seeded mustard
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 6 tbs olive oil/avocado oil
- Splash apple cider vinegar
- Pinch sea salt
- Black pepper
Absolutely love this salad – it has all the components that a salad should..flavour, colour and texture. The dressing include half an avo for added texture
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl and gently toss.
- In a blender throw in all the ingredients for the dressing and process until smooth consistency is reached.
- Add more oil/lemon to taste.
- Lightly drizzle the salad with the dressing and gently toss once more. Serve and enjoy.
0 0 100 0