- 4 eggs
- 3 tbs butter
- 4 shallots - finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves - finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli - finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch purple kale - chopped
- 50 g halloumi or feta cheese
- sea salt
- black pepper
Hope you’re well.
This a great recipe to ensure you’re getting some veggies in your day. Too often our veggies are neglected, but try and ensure that you are getting some greens (spinach, collard greens etc), coloured veggies (pumpkin, toms and capsicum etc) and sulphurous veggies (onion, garlic, brussels etc) in your daily intake.
This recipes include shallots, garlic, chilli and purple kale so you can quickly see how you can reach your daily intake easily.
Ok, here’s how it rolled:
- Heat the oil in a fry pan on a medium heat
- Add the chopped shallots, garlic and chilli and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add the chopped kale and stir with the shallot mix, until fully combined – cook for 60 secs
- Make 4 hollows in the green mixture and crack an egg in each hollow.
- Sprinkle some haloumi or feta on top
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the eggs are cook through
- Remove from the heat and season