Easter Chocolate Bunny
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup raw cocao
- handful cashew - chopped/smashed
- 1/4 cup activated buckwheat
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch himalyan pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
How you doing?
In true Easter spirit I rustled up this little Easter treaty yesterday. Now, I do have a confession before I proceed (disclaimer) – I didn’t measure the ingredients too accurately when I was making it, so please forgive me if the bunnies’ ears fall off or his nose droops.
Here’s how it rolled –
- Combine the coconut oil, tahini and honey on a low heat until fully mixed
- Add the cashews, cinnamon, vanilla, buckwheat, Himalayan salt and cocao
- Using a wooden spoon gently stir until all combined.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for couple of minutes
- Stir again before pouring into moulds
- Allow to cool to room temperature before placing into freezer
- Ready to eat in 60 minutes
Adjust the quantities for cocao if you like it more bitter, likewise, adjust the quantities for the honey if you prefer it sweeter.