Chicken Bone Broth
- 2-3 organic chicken carcusses
- 4 carrots - roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch celery - roughly chopped (plus leaves)
- 4 brown onions - halved
- 4 garlic cloves - halved
- 1tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs Nature's Way Mushroom Blend
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1tsp pink salt
- enough to cover the ingredients water
Hope you had a lovely weekend – here’s a broth recipe for you lovely people. I’ve got a few friends sick at the moment so hoping a medicinal hit of broth will help them along their way.
Here’s how it went down.
- Throw all the ingredients into a stock pot and bring up to the boil.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for 12-14 hours
- Sieve the stock and pour the clear liquid into glass jars or tuppleware
Allow to cool before transferring for storage. It’ll last for up to a week in the fridge and 3 months in the freezer.