- 1tbs ghee
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 250mls beef broth
- 1 tbs dried thyme
- 1 tbs dried rosemary
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 500g organic chuck steak
- 400mls coconut cream
- 200g button mushrooms, halved
- to taste Sea salt + pepper
Here’s how it rolled:
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat and add the ghee. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the beef and brown off for 3-4 mins
- Add the wine and cook until the alcohol is evaporated, about 1 minute. Add the broth, herbs and mustard and stir.
- Add the coconut cream.
- Cook for 90 minutes or until beef is tender
- Add the mushrooms and cook for further 10mins
- Remove from the heat, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
100 0 100 923