- 4 biodynamic eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 4 ripe bananas – mashed
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
This recipe was inspired by my good friend Alison Sims. Super easy to make and perfect for getting the kids involved. These are great for school pack-ups or post workout snack.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and then in a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients (bananas, eggs, oil, honey).
- Combine both bowls and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Line a muffin tray with coconut oil and fill with the muffin mixture.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- To ensure they are cooked insert a knife and if it’s clean when removed – they’re done!
100 0 100 2