- 2 cups LSA
- 1/2 cup Cocao
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
I’m not heavily into sweet things but it’s certainly handy to have a few desserts up your sleeve for special occasions.
Here’s a straight-forward recipe for a torte base which only require 3 ingredients…what could be easier.
Here’s how it rolled:
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients – mix until thoroughly combined
- Add the coconut oil and mix with a wooden spoon until fully combined
- Coat a medium fluted tin with coconut oil
- Add the LSA mixture to the tin and use your fingers to pat the mixture flat and up the sides a little
- Pop in the fridge for min of 30 minutes