Thick Chocolate Smoothie
- 270 mls Coconut cream
- handful ice
- 1-2 tbs hemp protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbs cocao
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1 tbs topping - chia, hemp seeds, almond slivers, sunflower seeds, pepitas etc
Hope you are well and enjoying this sensational weather. This recipe is for a smoothie but to tell you the truth it’s more of a mousse so add a little water if you wish.
I’m trying to function in ketosis at the moment so this recipe works well – check it out.
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender
- Blitz for 10-20 seconds or until smooth and homogeneous
- Remove from the blender and top with some seeds for some texture